35 Questions You Need to Ask Before Choosing a Web Design Company
Author: Admin 29 Oct
How easy is it to choose a web design company? How do you make sure you are not making a wrong decision? Well, not to worry! In this article, we share the 35 important questions to ask before choosing a web design company.
About the company
- How long has this company been in business, and are they legally registered?
- Do they have a physical office you can visit anytime?
- How many people work in the company?
- How many websites have they built?
- Do they have experience using the technologies needed for your project?
Have they built websites that have the features you have in mind?
- Who are the notable clients they have worked with in the past?
- Have they worked with clients in your industry?
- Are there testimonials from their clients?
- Can they provide contact details of some clients for you to verify from?
- What is the website design process like?
- Do you have a say in how your website looks?
- How many people will work on your project and what are their roles?
- How long will the project take?
Do you get a project manager you can relate with throughout your project
- What will be the means of communication during the project?
- During the project, how often will you get updates or progress reports?
Quality of Work
- Do their websites look good?
- Do the websites work seamlessly?
- Are the websites search-engine friendly?
- Are the websites mobile friendly?
- Do the websites load fast?
- Do they leave you on your own or can you reach out to them for support?
- Do they train you on how to manage your website?
- Can they train your team on how to use the website?
- Do they have dedicated personnel that handle client requests?
- Can they send you monthly reports on how your website is doing?
- Other than web design, are there other ways they can help your business?
- Can they use digital marketing to help drive results for your business?
- If you are a new business, can they help with branding as well?
- Do they host websites?
- Can they work with your budget?
- What are the payment terms?
- What happens if you want to add to the scope of work after the project begins?
So, there you have it! We’ve listed 35 important questions you need to ask when choosing a web design company. We do hope you’ve found this useful.